I don't really spend too much time proofing what I write here, I enjoy just getting it all out in one sitting, letting the words flow, and seeing what I end up with. It feels good not worrying about expectations or rules. If you don't like what I write, then you've only wasted a few minutes. But if I can put a smile on your face or an interesting thought in your mind, then I've done something worthwhile.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

bloggers block

So, much to my chagrin, my excitement to contribute more in the world of blogging has been foiled by my lack of topic ideas. Although the suggestion of dogs in tuxedos vs chimps in tuxedos was tempting, I feel that either one is borderline animal cruelty, and would therefore probably be taboo. Although, I do secretly think dogs in costumes are pretty damn cute. Oh, and hats. Dogs in hats are straight adorable. But back to my point- I don't know what to write about. It would be fairly easy to turn this into a page of rants and criticisms of anything under the sun, but I'd prefer to keep this lighthearted. So until my muse blesses me with a new and interesting idea, I am open to suggestion. Just don't ask me what I think of health care, Barack Obama, anything sports related, the Jonas Brothers, or... anything else I don't really know about!

P.S. hated that Ke$ha song, "Tik Tok," when I first heard it, now I can't get enough. I am now thoroughly convinced that the music industry is inserting subliminal messaging into songs by her, Miley Cyrus, and Lady Gaga to make me want to bust a move every time I listen to the radio. I wonder how many dance related car accidents could be blamed on their auditory addictive stimulants... Kids, just listen to NPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment